No items in basket
Now £245 instead of £299.99
Wi-Fi enabled & waterproof HD bullet cam
Introducing the iON Air Pro 2 Wi-Fi, the rugged HD helmet camera that packs a pile of epic features into a streamlined bullet-shaped body.
This 10m waterproof camera shoots Full HD 1080p video using a sophisticated 14-megapixel sensor, and its lightweight yet highly rugged build makes it suitable for use across a range of action sports.
With a 2.5-hour battery life and a host of mounting options included, pick up the excellently equipped iON Air Pro 2 today…
• Full HD 1080p@30fps video recording
• 10m waterproof – no housing required
• Wi-Fi capability using iON App
• 180° wide-angle lens
• 2.5-hour battery life
• 14-megapixel still images
• Sequential photos every 5, 10, 30 or 60-seconds
• Mounting options included
• MicroSD compatible (not included)
• 8GB free Cloud storage
The Air Pro 2’s bullet-shape is ergonomic and convenient, allowing for super-simple camera operation. An on/off button doubles as a 14MP photo shutter button, and a sliding record switch with vibration feedback starts and stops video recording.
Wi-Fi mode is enabled by inserting the included Wi-Fi PODZ adapter into the back of the head cam. This enables connection to a smartdevice via the iON App, which allows for shot preview, playback and the sharing of photos and videos instantly through social networks.
A brilliantly well-rounded camera with crisp, vivid video quality – buy your iON Air Pro 2 Wi-Fi now….
• Download the iON App for iOS or Android and connect your smartphone or tablet to your iON camera. Simply ensure the included Wi-Fi PODZ is connected of the back of the camera, synchronise the devices on your smartdevice and you’re set.
• Wi-Fi features include shot preview and playback of your photos and videos on your screen, remote settings changes, file management and the ability to instantly share via social networks.
1080p@30fps & 720p@60fps
• The Air Pro 2 has enhanced the video quality from the previous model, with a 14-megapixel CMOS imaging sensor producing smooth and highly detailed HD video.
• Several video resolutions will be at your disposal with the Air Pro 2, including crisp 1080p@30fps, or the smoother 720p@60fps, which is the preferred choice for slow motion shooting.
Bullet-shaped design & easy-to-use
• iON have retained the bullet-shaped designed from the successful Air Pro 1 camera, meaning it is unobtrusive and aerodynamic whilst mounted.
• The cylindrical aluminium shell is plenty durable for the rigours of action sports, and its sliding record switch and photo shutter button make for super-simple helmet cam operation.
Waterproof to 10m
• No housing required, the iON Air Pro 2 is a fully waterproof camera right out of the box, being submersible to 10m underwater for surf and scuba videos.
Super wide-angle lens
• The Air Pro 2’s features a 180° lens angle, meaning the field-of-view captured is sure to contain all the action in shot.
14-megapixel stills & timelapse mode
• Still photo mode can be executed through the button on top of the camera, and can be up to 14-megapixels in resolution.
• Photo burst mode is available, as is timelapse mode, which allows for automatic sequential photos every 5, 10, 30 or 60-seconds.
• The Air Pro 2 comes with a high quality built in microphone for capturing clear audio from on-land activities, or underwater adventures.
Universal mounting options
• On the bottom of the bullet camera is a ¼” thread for mounting the camera; use iON’s mounting system with one the included mounts, or alternatively use with any mount featuring a universal thread.
• iON Air Pro 2 Wi-Fi bullet camera
• Wi-Fi PODZ
• Straight Ball Joint
• Helmet Mount
• Helmet Mount Adhesive
• CamLock with key
• USB Cable
• Audio/Video Cable
• USB Adapter
• Securing String
• Cam Locker
• Tin Box
• Quick User Guide