Combining features from the Contour Roam and Contour Plus, the Contour Plus 2 helmet camera is now in stock at Action Cameras!
The 1080p Contour Plus 2 features Contour's exclusive GPS system, adding location, speed, elevation and distance overlays to your action sports video. Evidence your speed, skill and bravery, whether rocking a hot-lap round the Nürburgring, or on an off-piste Alpine run.
Connect your camera via the Contour Connect iOS and Android App and use your mobile device as a viewfinder, change settings, and share with your friends via Facebook, YouTube, Vimeo and more.
With £60 off, grab this camera now. GPS, Full HD, loads of features, bullet the shape - it's got the works. Be the first!
• Full HD 1080p video resolution at 30fs
• GPS receiver for speed, elevation, distance video overlays
• Locking instant on-record switch
• 60m Waterproof Case included
• 170° wide angle lens, rotatable 270°
• External microphone jack
• Completely customisable video - adjust white balance, contrast, sharpness   and more via your mobile device
The Contour Plus 2 head cam also comes with a protective 60m Waterproof Case for underwater and extreme outdoor adventures.
With five different video modes including Full HD 1080p at 30fps and HD 720p at 60fps, the Contour Plus 2 also offers 120fps at 480p allowing super slow motion video.
The trademark Contour slide control returns, although altered slightly for the Contour Plus 2. There is no power button, just the slider. Simply shift into the forward position to start recording, and slide back to stop.
With a host of awesome features, and a wide range of Contour mounting and accessory options, the Contour Plus 2 is most definitely a head cam worth considering. Get yours now!
Full HD 1080p at 30fps, 720p at 60fps
• Crisp, clear, full colour high definition, plus 720p at 60fps for sweet slow motion.
Built-in GPS Receiver
• Using the free to download Contour Storyteller editing software, the Plus 2’s built-in GPS lets you put speed, location, elevation and distance overlays on your video.
60m Waterproof Case included
• Take your Contour+2 surfing and scuba diving down to 60m, and retain that crystal clear HD video.
270° Rotatable Lens with Laser Sighting
• Turn on the camera’s laser sighting to line up your shot. Then rotate the Plus 2’s lens for correct alignment so you always end up with perfect widescreen video.
Smart device Bluetooth connectivity
• Download the Contour App then connect the camera to the device. This allows the use of your smart device as a viewfinder and change settings wirelessly.
Locking instant on-record switch
• Sliding switch means the camera is either recording or off. Big enough to function easily with gloves on; you’ll always know when your camera is recording.
Long battery life
• Removable Lithium-ion battery gives the camera 2-2½ hours battery life whilst recording at 1080p.
Completely customisable video
• Adjust contrast, white balance, sharpness and more via your mobile device or using the Contour Storyteller editing software.
Threaded tripod mount receiver
• Use the standard ¼” thread to attach the Contour Plus 2 to tripod mounts.
External microphone port, mini-USB and mini-HDMI ports
• Connect external microphones for improved audio, playback HD video via HDMI port, and connect to your computer and charge via USB.
Change settings in Storyteller or with Bluetooth
• Use Contour's own editing software, Storyteller, to toggle between camera modes and settings such as video resolution and frame rate. Alternatively, use the Contour Connect App to change settings wirelessly from your mobile device.